Facts at a Glance
We help students who experience a variety of challenges, including:
- Language-based learning differences
- Reading comprehension
- Auditory and visual processing
- Executive functioning
- School avoidance
- Social and emotional development
- Our faculty fully understands our students’ strengths and challenges.
- We help students to better understand their personal learning challenges, strengths, and goals.
- Our multi-sensory instruction stimulates visual, auditory and tactile senses to enhance memory.
- We integrate study skill strategies with subject area knowledge to enhance academic proficiency.
- Technology is integrated and individualized to enhance individual learning and to help students develop organizational skills.
- Our teachers use the latest evidence-based teaching interventions to help students develop strategies and tools that enable them to succeed.
- We help students build self-advocacy skills to help them overcome frustrations, leading to academic achievement and social success.
- Student-teacher ratio is 5:1.
Students learn to:
- Meet deadlines
- Complete homework
- Take useful and organized notes
- Organize and write essays
- Reading with strong comprehension
- Prepare to take tests
- Participate in class
- Use technology to improve organizational skills