About Sherlonda Dozier
Sherlonda Dozier has worked in the nonprofit field for over 20 years. She began her career working with at-risk youth through a juvenile prevention program. She then continued her efforts as a Truancy Prevention Specialist and located educational resources to ensure the success of those she serviced. This led her to pursue a means to support parents that were in vulnerable circumstances to ensure the holistic success of families in need. Her services encouraged long term sustainability and housing retention for those who recently moved from the shelter system. She continues to assist vulnerable families who struggle with intellectual and physical disabilities by offering support with housing mediations and resource location. Sherlonda holds a bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice and master’s degree in Leadership. She has served as a facilitator at two national conferences and hosts monthly workshops to encourage housing education and stability.
7 Questions with Sherlonda
1. Who knows you the best?
My mother knew me best.
2. Does your family have a “motto” – spoken or unspoken?
Faith over fear.
3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I think I’m in between.
4. What was your favorite subject in school?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
7. Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
Why trade when I already have both 🙂