Getting COVID-19 Vaccine in Philadelphia & Montgomery Counties
ATTENTION: You must enable cookies in order to schedule a vaccine appointment. Once you submit your registration token, you will be transferred to the Pennsylvania Department of Health’s vaccine scheduling system. Cookies must be enabled on your browser to schedule a vaccine appointment. For best results, please use one of the following browsers: Firefox, Chrome, or Microsoft Edge.
Current Vaccination Clinic Locations:
- Norristown Area High School, 1900 Eagle Drive, Norristown, PA 19403
- Montgomery County Community College – Health Sciences Building, 340 Dekalb Pike, Blue Bell, PA 19422
Second Dose: Your second dose appointment will be exactly 28 days following your first dose. Please do not sign up for your first dose now if you are not available to attend your second dose appointment 28 days later. Second dose appointment scheduling will be communicated via email following your first dose.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Documentation of being in the Phase 1A group. This could be proof of age if you are 65 or older;
- If you are not 65, proof of your eligibility for Phase 1A as a healthcare worker such as active professional license, work ID, or a letter from employer;
- Documentation of your token number listed above
- Health Insurance information (there is no cost/copay for vaccine)
If you are eligible for Phase 1A because of an underlying condition, you will be required to sign an attestation to this at the site.
Issues with Registration? If there are no appointments remaining once you logon to the appointment link, please send an email to MontcoCovidVaccine@montcopa.org with “Unable to Register” in the subject line.
Issues with your token: email Covid19@montcopa.org for technical support.
Already received your vaccine? Please let us know so we can transfer your appointment to another qualifying individual in the 1A phase. Send an email to Covid19@montcopa.org stating that you have already received your vaccine elsewhere and you will be removed from our list.
Business Registration: If you are a business and there are no appointments remaining, please complete a second Pre-registration Business Survey and include “Unable to Register” in the business description line.
** YOUR APPOINTMENT TOKEN IS NOT TRANSFERABLE **