We decided to start the year off with a small competition for MileStone Academy students.
As you would imagine, everyone has experienced a high increase of video calls and emails. Understandably, guardians, students, and teachers are struggling to keep up with the fast pace of the virtual world.
Thus, we will offer students an incentive to be able to BUY lunch from Wendy’s on Mondays.
To qualify to participate a student must:
- Be in school everyday.
- Complete all assignments due during the week.
- Have no behavior incidents.
- On Thursday’s, teachers will send a list of students who should be eligible for the incentive.
- On Friday’s after 2PM, students and their parents will be notified they are eligible for the incentive.
- IF YOU DO NOT GET AN EMAIL, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE INCENTIVE.
Students who are eligible must bring money to school to pay for a meal.*
We will be announcing other incentives in the next few days.
Lunchtime Activities – we will be announcing these soon.
*Menu is limited to items available, and you must have exact change.